Vebego is an international family business active in facility services, staffing services, the public sector and healthcare. More than 100 companies form part of Vebego, including Hago, Tence Inzetbureau, Vebego Services, Alpheios, Assist, and Care. Vebego has also consolidated numerous partnerships and joint ventures. With over 40,000 employees, Vebego is active in the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, and Germany.
Vebego has a strongly international character with many different subsidiaries that are well acquainted with the market. Recognition is very important here. To achieve a stronger grip on corporate identity monitoring and to better service the different subsidiaries, it was decided to set up a brand portal. Staff can consult the brand guidelines and share and manage various brand assets from the portal.
The Solution: Brandlocker
- – Employees work with up-to-date imagery
- – All files are safely and centrally stored and managed
- – Internal source of inspiration in the field of marketing and communication
- – Sharing files with third parties
- – Assets: Images, Events, Logos, Corporate Identity Manual
- – Users: 100+
- – Data: 450+ GB
- – Keywords: Corporate Identity Monitoring, cost savings, ease of use